Flip Top Mould
|1. Pay high attention on the butterfly hinge design to make sure it is flexible and not easy break.
|2. We adopt Moldflow analysis to imitate the whole injection process to guarantee inject qualified products during mass production.
- High performance hot runner system with German heating parts to make sure uniform melt flow and pressure in all cavities.
- Each cavity heat controlled independently to ensure the temperature is uniform.
- Standard interchangeable mold components.
- All the parts are tooled by high precision CNC equipment, the tolerances under 0.02mm.
- Mold core and cavity by using high hardness steel and do anti-corrosion to double make sure high precision and long mold life.
- Each cavity and core have independent cooling system, which can shorten the production cycle time.
- Special water hoses design eliminates leakage and water marks on preform.
- Cavity can be changed convenient to change company logo of the caps.
- Mold spares can be DME, HASCO or other standards, easy for customers to find the replacing component in the market.
- We can provide CMM inspect mold key parts, such as inserts, cavity and core.
- In mold closing system can be designed based on customer’s requirement.
- Long mold guaranteed life with more than 5 million shots.
Aman Mould has been committed to the development and manufacture of bottle two-color cap moulds. Every year, a group of talents and huge R&D investments is introduced, especially in the aspects of precision injection molding, precision machining, fast molding speed, and short cycle. As a result, Aman two-color cap moulds are constantly innovating and improving in the industry and enjoy a high reputation. So far, we have delivered several sets of cap molds, which have been highly recognized by domestic and foreign customers. In addition, Aman can also provide technical support and solutions for mold production lines for the plastics industry.
Customized shampoo cap mould, cream jar mould, spray mould, lotion pump mould, comb pump mould, dropper cap mould, baby bottle injection mould and various bottle cap moulds with improved hardness, high-temperature resistance, small deformation and no need for quenching, High surface hardness (greater than HV8500), wear-resistant. The normal use is not less than 2 million times.
|Flip Top Mould
|By Injection Machine
|Over 200 Million Times
|Exported Standard Wood Carton
Cover Mold Features
1. Replaceable blades for easy maintenance and extended dead life.
2. Each cavity and core has an independent cooling system, which shortens the production cycle and has high production efficiency.
3. Export standard moulds; We are honest about steel and mould parts.
4. Test the mold and cap before shipping to your country, if it is damaged, we will provide you with spare parts within one year.
5. The tooling machine is from Japan and is good at precision machining to ensure low eccentricity.
The above technical parameters are subject to continual update, please rake the real product as the base.
Aman Industry Takes “Faithful And Honest” As Root
Since 2007, our company, Aman Industry has had rich experience over the course of many years, making us the leading expert in the plastic packaging industry. Our seasoned, qualified experts have a diverse range of professional skills.
- Full Certification
- Advanced Equipment
- Best Services
First, we received your request for quotation and design files and give you a detailed quotation. Usually, we will give you a quotation within 24 hours.
Once you approve the order, we will start the mold design, it needs about 3 days because, at the beginning of each project, our engineers need to sit together and have a meeting to find the best solution for the mold design.
After finishing the mold design, we will send you a 3D mold assembly drawing for you to check and confirm.
As soon as you confirmed the mold assembly drawing, we will purchase steel material and give you a schedule for your project. After that, we will start mold making. When the mold is finished, we will have the first mold trial and send you some free samples to check and test.
If you think the sample is good, then we will do the mass production as required. And if the samples are rejected, we will modify our molds.
When the production is finished, we will pack the goods and deliver them according to your requirement. Meanwhile, we will send you the packing pictures.
After receiving your RFQ, we will quote the price and send you a detailed quotation sheet. As you can see from this sheet, we will mention the mold cavities, steel material, injection system, mold size, mold weight, mold life, lead time as well as the price.
And about the price, what is important is that this price is valid within a week. Because you know, the material price and the exchange rate change day by day.
During the mold making, we will send you the weekly report each week to keep you noted about the mold progress.
Usually, when sending you the first trial samples, we will also send you an inspection report together for you to check the part size.
If there is something about the sample which are not ok, we will make a note for mold changes or modifications. In this note, we will point out the problem, the relative solution, and the time as well as the time needed.
When we do the mold design, we need to take all this information into our consideration to guarantee the best solution for the mold design.